Monday, June 18, 2012

Mexican Chicken




Hubby was getting burned out from the grilled Mesquite Chicken salad that he was having day after day for about a couple of weeks. One night, he suggested I stirfry the chicken breast strips with taco seasoning and veggies. This is the recipe I came up with.

Ingredients:


3 chicken breasts, cut into strips

4 bell-peppers, cut into strips

2 onions, you know what to do ;-)

1 tablespoon Lawry's Seasoned salt

3 to 4 tablespoon taco seasoning

2 tablespoon cooking oil

1. I stir fried the chicken breast strips with Lawry's Seasoned salt. Once the chicken wasn't pink anymore I added the veggies.

2. First, I added the bell peppers and after ten minutes of stri-fryingI dumped the onion slices.

3. When the onion was cooked translucent, I added a whole lot of taco seasoning and a cup of water. I let it simmer until almost all the sauce has evaporated.

Serve with Crispy Fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment